May 30, 2014

Lucent Dossier Experience at Concord Hall on June 5, 2014

The Lucent Dossier Experience is described as an interactive experience that involves a live band, aerialists, dancers, contortionists, and sword swallowers amongst other performers.  Possibly a bit like Cirque de Soleil with a darker twist.  On their website it states that the audience is transported to a "fantastical realm where both brilliance and insanity fuse together to create an exotic kind of ecstatic bliss."  I am envisioning "Eyes Wide Shut" meets Cirque de Soleil meets Barnum and Bailey Circus.  I have been invited to review this show for the blog and anticipate a thoroughly unusual and engaging experience.  I am concerned that I won't be quite sexy enough to get my ecstatic bliss on.  I'll do my best.  My full review will be available post-show.  Consider attending and reviewing it yourself.  The Concord Hall is a very cool clubby space complete with VIP/bottle service area if you are so inclined.
For more information about The Lucent Dossier Experience check out http://www.lucentdossier.com




No comments:

Post a Comment