Apr 3, 2011

Jeff Beck and Imelda May at the Cadillac Palace Theatre on 4/1/11

No "fooling" (on April Fools), this was a fantastic show. Thanks to Gred Kot (Chicago Tribune reviewer) the set list is available!

Set List:

1 Baby Let’s Play House
2 Double Talking Baby
3 Cruising
4 Train Kept a Rollin'
5 Poor Boy Blues
6 Cry Me a River
7 My Baby Left Me/That’s Alright
8 How High the Moon
9 Sitting on Top of the World
10 Bye Bye Blues
11 The World is Waiting for the Sunrise
12 Vaya con Dios
13 Mockin' Bird Hill
14 Tiger Rag
15 Peter Gunn
16 Rocking is Our Business
17 Apache
18 Sleep Walk
19 Please Mr. Jailer
20 Castin’ My Spell (On You)
21 The Girl Can't Help It
22 Rock Around the Clock

Encore:
23 Remember (Walking in the Sand)
24 Hound Dog
25 Up Above My Head
26 Danny Boy

My review to follow soon (need some down time...but I do have a few things to say)

No comments:

Post a Comment